Friday, April 25, 2008

Messed up reality, awakening

I'm so high, I can hear heaven.


I went to sleep yesterday with migranes, hoping that when I wake up in the morning I'll feel better. But instead, I woke up at 4am, with migranes. Went back to sleep, woke up at 0630 to get ready for school. But this time, the pain got even worse.

SO PISSED, SO ANGRY.
And everytime I cough, there's like a knife stabbing my head *ouch*.

P/S: I'm having this cough for 14 days already! (No cure, no cure)

School today was short, let me sum up what I wanna say first.

1) Food and Nutrition practical, cooked Tao Suan and Chicken Croquettes.
2) After school + remedials, bussed to Entertainment to buy presents.
3) Went to visit Mdm Chang @ Alexandra Hospital @ Queensway.
4) Photos, then bussed home. Got home at around 6 plus.

Oh, today everyone was being told to get outta the school by 3pm.
Why? Because all the teachers are going to the Singapore Flyer.
HAHAH. And you know, Mdm Chang planned this whole trip but instead,
she was hospitalised. And they went without her! Aye nevermind, :D




Chicken croquettes.


Caramelization.






Tao Suan.










They're really making it more basketball court-like!



Presents for Mdm Chang!


Sunflower.


Essence of fish, costs a bomb! :{


Flowers.








MDM CHANGGGGGGGGG! Good that she's recovering :)




Left to right: Yingzhen, Me, Puifun.

Tomorrow. I'll blog more, till then.


I'm out, X

No comments: